- Peas are grown in the spring or Winter.
- They are sown at a depht of 4 to 5 cms.
- Care must be taken to leave a distance of 30 to 40 cms between rows.
- For each row a cannel 15 cm wide and 5 cm deep should be dub and the seeds planted 5 cms apart.
- Alternatively seeds may be sown in trays and the seedlings transplanted to the garden in milder weather .
- Once the plants have flowered they should be watered in drier weather.
- A lot of organic matter or mineral fertilizers should be used.
- Tomatoes need plenty of sun with a warm temperatura climate of 20 to 24 ºC
- Te soild must be soft and mixed with plenty of organic matter.
- Te soil must be sown in early spring 5 cms deep and 4 cm apart.
- They must be watered and covered with Brown paper until they have germinated.
- After germination the seedlings are replanted i rows with a spacing of 80 cms and with 50 cms between the plants.
- The plants should be watered regularly but not excessively.
- Carrots grow best when planted in the spring.
- Those planted in midsummer are small and sweet and are harvested in the autumn.
- Te seeds are sown on the ground when the soil temperatura is more tan 5ºC
- Germination takes 10 to 16 days.
- The seedlings should be planted at depth between 1 to 15 cms .
- The soil must be moist but not saturated
- The plants should be separated by 8 cms
- Germination is best in warm , moist soils, This can be achieved by covering each row with bioplastic .
- In summer carrots should be watered regularly