Did your forget your umbrella at home again? To improve your memory, eat more carrots! That is why you will love this pattern and complementary hood on your raincoat. A classy "Urban & Rustic" style to attract attention.
34 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
It's our fantastic bioplastic retro style.
Equilicuá reinvents the classic rainhood with a petrol free material. Women such as the unforgetable Audrey Hepburn or even the Queen of England and our mothers and grandmothers were and are still fans of this particular item.
Feminine, practical, cute and revolutionary the rainhood returns more biocompatible than ever.
We are challenging convention. This idea reduces industrial waste in the manufacturing process. Optimizing is Equilicua´s way and we think that this new spud rainhood will help to keep the air clean and fresh, and, of course, your hair dry. This recreates the "pin up" look.
Perfect to take with you everywhere, this compact bag weighs 70 gms and measures 13x12 cm.
Matters and process
- Our garments and accessories are GMO FREE!. In the making of our bioplastic resin no genetically modified potatoes have been used, what often happens in the bioplastic from corn starch.
- All our garments from the FANTASTIC BIOPLASTIC collection are disposables after several uses. They have been created as an alternative to the emergency ponchos made from PVC or regular plastic with a petrochemical origin. They are not technical garments in any case.
- Some of the garments include a pocket with seeds, which are always organic seeds certified by a third party.
- The EQUILICUA material is certified as compostable by the international certifiers (VINCOTTE, DIN CERTCO, BPI) in:
o EN 13432: Recoverable through composting anb biodegradation
o GMO free
o Does not contain any oil derivative.
o It requires specific heat and humidity conditions to decompose in about 180 days.
- We use eco-friendly, compostable and solvent-free inks, also certified OK KOMPOST by VINCOTTE.
- Manufacturing takes place in ISO 14001 certified companies, following labour and environmental politics standards.
- We manufacture our products entirely in the North of Spain.